Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Development

So! Learned a lot about the trip on my conference call yesterday.

It turns out that Mary and I may be called upon to actually GIVE a presentation at the medical conference on emergency care of the newborn.

Uh.

HOLY CRAP.

I mean... WOW!!! I really hope we could do a good job, but there is a LOT of information that we'd have to cover and the thought of presenting to a room full of Peruvian doctors, nurses and such absolutely petrifies me.

I thought I'd just be working at clinics, teaching neonatal resuscitation... maybe helping build a house... this is a bit bigger than I'd expected.

Please send good thoughts that we can make this happen.

Donations are at 495$!!! Almost 25% there!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment