Thursday, January 28, 2010

Its an UPDATE!!

Sorry I haven't posted all week... I've been bogged down with statistics homework and I fell off the update wagon.

I just checked the bank account and pay-pal and am thrilled to let y'all know that you all have contributed almost 50% of what I need to get to Peru!!! The donation total is at $975!!!

Mary and I will be meeting with Dr. Bob Gehringer on Tuesday, February 2nd to see what he has in store for us, and hopefully we'll have a good conversation about the medical conference as well. Sometimes I wonder if I'm getting in over my head a bit here, but maybe that's exactly what I need... some push to go a bit further and see what I really can do.

I haven't gotten my new (updated) passport yet and that's a little worrisome at this point. I was told that they usually take no more than 2-3 weeks for a renewal and its now been at least 3 weeks since I sent it in! ARGH!! If anyone knows how I can check up on the status of that, I'd REALLY appreciate any info you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment