Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Its a Garage Sale!!

Hey everyone! In order to try to raise some more money toward this mission Mike and I have been pulling together some things to sell in a virtual garage sale type format. He has already sold his Taylor acoustic guitar and I'm gathering items I can't/don't use to sell as well. First on the list is my Nike sport-band and shoe sensor... I only used it about 3 times because I've been told I should not run (ever) for the health of my feet, so it's going on the auction block. We're going to put my leather recliner on craigslist along with another office chair that we don't use... not huge ticket items, but every dollar counts and I really think its worth it. I'll post a full list of items for sale by Friday and hopefully we'll be able to get stuff sold over the weekend!

I'm trying to figure out (also) how to put a running total on the side bar, I'll see what I can come up with today... with the sale of Mike's guitar I'm up to $1550!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment